Nuts are a great snack to have on hand because they are crunchy, satisfying, and healthful. Fibre, healthy fats and plant protein are all abundant in them. Furthermore, they're delicious on their own, with fruit, or in salads, desserts, and grains. More nuts in your diet may help you maintain a healthy weight and lower your risk of some health problems, such as heart disease. Nuts are also a great snack for children. According to studies, including nuts in your child's diet can help them consume more protein, healthy fats, and fibre. This Masala Milk recipe by @kids.food.ideas is packed with all the nutritious nuts making the drink flavourful and healthy.
How To Make
- Roast all the nuts and cardamom on a pan.
- Take it out on a plate and let it cool down. Remove whole cardamom.
- Once the nuts are cold put it in a blender and give it a pulse to get nut powder. Make sure to not pulse it for long else the powder will start turning into nut paste.
- Put this powder in an airtight container in the fridge and use as required.
- In a saucepan take 2 Cup Milk.
- Once the milk starts boiling add 2 Tbsp nut powder, sugar and turmeric.
- If you are using cardamom powder then add it to milk.
- Adjust sugar to your taste.
- Let it boil for 4-5 minutes. Keep stirring in between.
- Pour this hot thick Masala Milk in glasses. Top it with chopped nuts of your choice.