Broccoli is a healthy vegetable option, it is rich in vitamin C and fibre. They are cancer-fighting food, helps fight inflammation, also helps detoxify pollutants in the body and increase overall health. Peas are also a good source of vitamins such as E and C, zinc and also has antioxidants that help strengthen the immune system for your children. Try this Broccoli & Peas soup recipe by @kids.food.ideas.indian and make your children have greens in an easy way.
- Add Oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot add garlic, onion, potato.
- Cook on medium heat until onions are soft and pink.
- Add water. Cover and bring it to a boil.
- Remove cover and add diced broccoli stem and peas. Cover and cook for 2-3 Minutes.
- Add Broccoli, salt and pepper. Cover with lid again. Cook until broccoli is done.
- Turn off the heat.Add cheddar cheese and milk. Mix well. Let it cool down.
- Use had mixer or blender to get the smooth texture of soup.
- Enjoy hot with bread sticks or croutons.