Spinach is rich in iron, calcium, magnesium and it is also a great source of zeaxanthin and carotenoids that can help flush out free radicals which are responsible for causing cancer and other diseases. It has anti-inflammatory properties, it also contains vitamin C which helps in reducing hypertension, it promotes good bone health and eyes. You can increase your kid’s iron intake with this recipe by @kids.food.ideas.indian
How To Make
- Boil 2 cups of water. Turn off the heat. Add Spinach to this hot water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the spinach and run cold water through it.
- In a blender or food processor add all the ingredients and blend well to get a smooth paste.
- In a bowl add this paste and add 3 Tbsp pasta water and mix.
- Add boiled pasta and mix again. Add more pasta water if needed to get the texture that sticks well to pasta and is not too thick.
- Top it with more parmesan and serve warm.