Chickpeas are not only rich in proteins but also high in dietary fibre. They also contain calcium, magnesium and other nutrients for making bones strong and good for brain health. This hummus recipe by @kids.food.ideas.indian is a great way of making your kids eat some veggie sticks, like carrots, celery, cucumber etc. It’s a good way of snacking on healthy greens.
- In a bowl take over cooked chickpeas.
- Remove the skin of chickpeas to get an extra smooth texture of hummus.
- Put chickpeas in a blender. Add all the ingredients except sumac.
- Blend to get a smooth texture.
- Spread hummus in a serving bowl and add a generous drizzle of olive oil.
- Sprinkle sumac or chili flakes on top and enjoy with vegetables.