This cucumber lemonade will be a welcome addition to your summer lemonade collection. It's full of health benefits thanks to the cucumber juice and the flavour of fresh mint, and it's simple to make!
- Powder the oats in a mixer after dry roasting them on a Tawa until they get slightly brown.
- Add oil, mustard seeds, urad dal, and channa dal to a skillet and cook until the mustard seeds sputter and the dals turn golden.
- Add the chopped chilies, coriander, and grated carrots to this mixture.
- Cook for a minute with the turmeric powder.
- Combine the seasonings with the powdered oats and curd to produce a batter similar to that of an idli batter.
- To get the desired consistency, add as much curd as needed, but do not add water to the batter.
- Lightly grease the idli steamer plates and pour the batter into each section.
- Steam for 15 minutes the idlis.
- Check if idli is cooked by poking it with a knife and seeing if the batter sticks to the knife.
- Remove the idlis from the pan and serve with onion chutney.