This cucumber lemonade will be a welcome addition to your summer lemonade collection. It's full of health benefits thanks to the cucumber juice and the flavour of fresh mint, and it's simple to make!
- Juice out all the cucumbers and store the juice in a pitcher
- Heat 1cup of water in a pan and add 4tsp of sugar until sugar dissolves and becomes a thicker consistency. Your syrup is ready
- Add 1/2cup lemon juice in the pitcher with cucumber juice
- Add the prepared syrup (or honey) and give it a stir
- Add the chopped mint leaves and lemon zest and stir
- Enjoy your refreshing drink!