Paratha is an Indian flatbread dish filled with veggies and other seasonings. If cooked with healthful ingredients such as veggies and lentils, paratha can be a healthy meal. It's a terrific breakfast or lunch option for your kids. Check out @kids.food.ideas.indian's Rajma paratha; it's nutritious, high in protein, and ideal for your child's school lunch box.
- In a bowl add boiled kidney beans and mash it well.
- Now add whole wheat flour and all the spices to the bowl. Add salt and coriander leaves
- Mix everything well. Add water if required and knead a soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside the dough for 5-10 Minutes.
- Now pinch a medium sized ball dough, roll and flatten it.
- Also dust with some wheat flour.
- Roll to 5 inches using a rolling pin.
- Now on a hot tawa place the rolled paratha and cook for 10 seconds and flip it.
- Apply oil and press slightly.
- Flip again and repeat step 9.
- Serve hot with curd or pickle. You can also make a roll by applying ketchup, jam or any spread you like.