Rice can be made more flavorful by cooking it with veggies and other vegetables, as well as herbs and spices, to give it a tantalizing aroma. Some recipes made with a mixture of rice and other vegetables or ingredients include pulao and fried rice. Paneer is a fantastic source of protein, and @kids.food.ideas.indian's vegetable-paneer rice recipe is a nutritious and pleasant option for your child's meal.
- In a pan add oil. Let it heat then add nuts. Sauté it for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Remove the nuts from the pan.
- Add Paneer in the same pan. Sauté for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Remove paneer from the pan.
- Add oil to the pan. Add 1 tsp garlic. Sauté it for a few seconds.
- Add all the vegetables. Cook on high heat for a minute. Keep stirring
- Add Salt, Paneer, Rice and Garam Masala. Mix well.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes. Turn off the gas.
- Garnish with oil roasted nuts and fried onions.