This cucumber lemonade will be a welcome addition to your summer lemonade collection. It's full of health benefits thanks to the cucumber juice and the flavour of fresh mint, and it's simple to make!
2 cups of frozen strawberries 1/2 cup lemonade
2 tbsp maple syrup
- Leave 2 cups of strawberries to freeze
- Once frozen, put it in a blender
- Add 1/2 cup lemonade, 2 tbsp syrup or according to your taste.
- Now blend the ingredients on high speed until desired consistency.
- Pour in a cup, garnish it with lemon or watermelon wedges and sip your yummy drink.