This cucumber lemonade will be a welcome addition to your summer lemonade collection. It's full of health benefits thanks to the cucumber juice and the flavour of fresh mint, and it's simple to make!
1/4 cup water or coconut water 1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup fresh wheatgrass OR 1/4 tsp wheatgrass powder 2 oranges
1/2 banana frozen 1/2 cup ice
- Cut half a banana and leave it to freeze.
- Put 1/4cup fresh wheatgrass or 1/4tsp wheatgrass powder in a blender
- Separate all the sections of the oranges, remove seeds and add to the blender
- Add the frozen banana, 1/4cup water or coconut water, 1/2cup milk.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth